[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Developer available for short 4-6 week contract job

Arturs Kreipans arturs.kreipans at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:40:28 PST 2013

Hi,

I am available for 4-6 weeks and I would mind to do some useful work.

I am a Ruby Developer with +3 years experience. I have experience in
working with big web applications as well as in building/maintaining
small Ruby On Rails applications. I am able put my input in almost all
aspects of the application livecycle, such as prototyping, testing,
frontend/backend works, devops, scaling application, building APIs and
services.

Cheers,
Arturs