[LRUG] [JOBS] Instructor / Teacher for 12-week Intensive Course

Gordon Macrae gordon at generalassemb.ly
Mon Jan 28 12:25:20 PST 2013

Hey everyone,

Here at *General Assembly <http://generalassemb.ly/>* we're looking for a
versatile and confident instructor who is eager to shape the skills, minds,
and trajectories of the newest generation of web developers.

We're recruiting for someone with *3 - 4 years of web development experience
*, who is available to teach eight hours a day, five days a week, for 12
weeks - starting 25th March.

The ideal candidate is fluent in some or all of the following topics: *HTML,
CSS, JavaScript, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, data structures, algorithms,
and performance techniques*. You don't need to have taught before (but it's
great if you have!).

It's an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the first web development
immersion programs in London and you will play a key role in helping
students level up or get hired for high impact jobs in the field.

Please email me at *Gordon at generalassemb.ly* if you are interested in
learning more.

Cheers,

Gordon

--
*Gordon Macrae | **London Programs Producer*
General Assembly | 9 Back Hill, 4th Floor | London EC1R 5DF

*Don't be a stranger. Sign up for our newsletter
**here<http://generalassemb.ly/locations/london/>
.*