[LRUG] LRUG Refugees, Unite!

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 06:04:36 PDT 2013

Normally Viktor's advice is sound; if you don't register they'll probably
let you in.  However, as they've actively closed registrations it might not
be true this time.  There is a hard limit for fire regulations on how many
bodies can be in the room and the number of registrations has reached that
limit.

Now, you know and I know that not everyone that has registered will turn
up, so you might get in, but there's no guarantee.  I imagine folk on the
waiting list will get preference to people that haven't registered, so
there is still merit in signing up.

Muz