[LRUG] LRUG Refugees, Unite!

Buford Taylor buford at rentify.com
Mon Jul 15 06:37:42 PDT 2013

You guys could always start using Eventbrite to manage these monthly
events.  Handles most everything in regards to events. And it's free.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Sleepyfox <sleepyfox at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sadly there's no way of 'un-registering' yourself for an event at
> SkillsMatter, obviously their system needs some of the group's
> expertise.
>
> Fox
> --
> P.S. I suspect their system is written in Java.
> P.P.S. Looking at their job vacancies it appears that they're looking
> to do a complete re-write in RoR/AngularJS...
>
> On 15 July 2013 14:22, Najaf Ali <ali at happybearsoftware.com> wrote:
> > So all I have to do to get in is convince Skills Matter that I'm either
> "Ed
> > Davey" or "Rob Miller". This should be fun!

> turn
> the
> >>

> >> Speaking of which: I can no longer make it tonight, but I can't find any
> >> way on Skills Matter to un-register myself. Am I being blind, or is it
> >> acceptable just to not turn up?
> >>
> >> Rob

> > --
> > Ali, http://happybearsoftware.com

t.  020 7739 3277
a. 1st Floor, 131 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6JE

Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/rentify> | Check out Rentify
Explore <http://explore.rentify.com>