[LRUG] Developer Available in August

Jairo Diaz jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
Mon Jul 15 07:05:10 PDT 2013

Hi LRUG,

I am looking for an exciting project to work as a contractor starting first
week of August.

I keep my profile at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/4diaz

Please feel free to drop me a line and I am happy to meet up after the LRUG
meeting this evening.

Best,

Jairo

--
***Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message.***