[LRUG] Pair programming events on Tuesday AND Wednesday

Sam Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:49:57 PDT 2013

Hi LRUGers,

After a successful remote pairing event last week we have two more
coming up this Tuesday (11am) and Wednesday (7pm).   Tuesday one is
completely online, while the Wednesday one has a physical location
(Maker's Academy), if you want to turn up in person and watch over
people's shoulders :-)

I think everyone is doing ruby at the moment in the sessions, but we're
happy to see more languages:

https://plus.google.com/communities/100279740984094902927

Anyway, apologies if this is off topic - but will keep letting you know
about these events assuming no one objects :-)

Ah, and so last time we mainly used the Google Hangout plugin MadEye for
remote pairing, but we are hoping to demo a few others on both this
weeks sessions including ScreenHero and Nitrous.io and a few others - we
also have some ec2/screen stuff set up which is great for low bandwidth
sessions.

CHEERS> SAM

--
Technical blog: http://linklens.blogspot.com