[LRUG] Pair programming events on Tuesday AND Wednesday

Sam Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:59:48 PDT 2013

Thanks Sam!  We're busy trying out Wemux - would love to get someone who
knows what they are doing with that give a demo some time.

We're trying to run pairing at various times to meet the needs of all
time zones.  Do let us know if there is a time that would work well for
you.  Same for everyone on the list.

Avdi's http://www.pairprogramwith.me/ is indeed in awesome as is Joe
Moore's http://remotepairprogramming.com

We stand on the shoulder's of giants!  Not least of all yourself - still
being highly inspired by your talk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_hsEi_UZHE

CHEERS> SAM (LONDON-BASED)