[LRUG] Keeping a nice git history with a pull request workflow on github

Luke Morton lukemorton.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 08:06:13 PDT 2013

We don't have a centralised way of code reviewing. We tend to do it (when
we do it) before it gets pushed to the github develop branch at our own
machines. If we made code reviewing more formal, couldn't you do it on a
commit basis rather than a feature branch one?

I much prefer a team working on one branch rather than feature branching.
It obviously has it's own pitfalls just like feature branching though.