[LRUG] Best practices for javascript in Rails apps

Alexander Hockey-Sweeney alexsween at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 08:17:37 PDT 2013

Awesome, I will check those out. Thank you.

FWIW, to catch errors in our staging environment, we threw together a quick
solution using information from [1] and [2] to catch errors and a custom
rails controller to deliver the errors using the exception_notifier gem
[3]. By the sounds of it, noise is going to be an issue, but we figured
we'd give it a go.

Cheers,

Alex

[1]