[LRUG] [FOR-HIRE] Super smart ruby devs for hire (no fees)

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Tue Jul 23 05:43:16 PDT 2013

Hey LRUG

I've got some good smart friends (of over 10 years) looking for work
immediately as a team of 3 or anything in between, 2 can work on site
London, 1 is off site but can be managed as a team in full by one of
the crew at no extra stress to you. Or if you just want the two that's
cool, or 1 etc...

I've got nothing on for them sadly right now (I'm only after perms)
but they're a great gang, so if you're in need of some solid full
stack ruby help (or know someone who is) drop me a line I'll pass you
straight on to them - no fees, just want to help them get in somewhere
seeing as we can't help directly.

They're after 3 months or less only whilst they build up some more
money fat to continue their start up.

Cheers
Thayer

--