[LRUG] Objects and on Hexagonal Rails

Damon Allen Davison damon at allolex.net
Tue Jul 23 07:36:20 PDT 2013

I think this sort of project is really exciting. How often do you get a
chance to start with a completely blank slate?

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Tom Cartwright <tecartwright at gmail.com>wrote:

> One reason (and I can definitely see their point here) is that intentions
> can get obfuscated when using lots of loosely coupled objects and this can
> lead to confusion. Given lots of developers will be working on the app,
> onboard time is something I need to consider.

I suppose you *could* get confused, but I think that concern, while
understandable, might be premature because your team's knowledge of the
application grows as they build it. In my experience a nice outside-in
approach to building your app would really help keep your team from getting
lost in the possibilities.

--
Damon Davison
http://allolex.net