[LRUG] Ruby on Red

Alex Heeton alex at heeton.me
Fri Jul 26 16:26:50 PDT 2013

Yep, a few of our early attempts had the same problem (10 people RSVP yes,
5 turn up).

Unfortunately we pre-order the wine to get a nice range of bottles to
taste, so we have to commit to paying £80. It means we're now doing tickets
and can't offer refunds (give it to a friend if you can't make it at the
last minute). We'll have to see how that works out!

~Alex