[LRUG] Where would you look for a job or next hire?

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Mon Jul 15 03:38:28 PDT 2013

Zombie thread I know, but if you want to read a little bit more about
workplace democracy decades before the Valves and Githubs of the world, I
recommend  *Maverick!: The Success Story Behind the World's Most Unusual
Workplace<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maverick-Success-Behind-Unusual-Workplace/dp/0712678867>.
*Think burly men building washing machines with mills and lathes rather
than flip-flop clad hipsters sipping lattes.

Ali, http://happybearsoftware.com