[LRUG] [JOB] - Kainos - (UK Gov Digital Projects) - Entreprise Open Source Software Engineers/WebOps/Technical Architects(Perm) - All levels

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 04:25:07 PDT 2013

Mein eyes!

@Wendy - comments about presentation aside, I have carefully read your
email and am struggling to actually see any content, other than you're
hiring 30 Ruby (or possibly Java) web devs for a company that (amongst
other things) does work for .gov

There's nothing to say what specific project(s) you're hiring for,
what kind of people you're looking for, what kind of company culture
you have - "Open and Agile" doesn't count, everybody says the same
thing these days - in short I'm struggling to get any actual
information out of your email.

Why would I be interested? What is Kainos' USP? Why would I chose
Kainos over any other consulting company that employs web developers
e.g. Thoughtworks or Zulhke?

This is said with love - I'm trying to help you out here: if you want
to engage intelligent articulate people you need to give us something
that will pique our interest (and not in evvnt style). I'm looking
forward to your reply.

Fox