[LRUG] Fwd: SalesMaster are looking for Ruby Devs

Jamie Buchanan jamie at salesmaster.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 03:48:16 PDT 2013

Hello LRUG

SalesMaster is an automotive software company based in Milton Keynes and
we're looking for some Ruby devs again.

We posted a similar position last year for a perm role, but are now opening
this up to freelance/contract too.

We're based in MK, but we are used to remote working. We like to meet and
work face to face weekly if possible though.

We have some unique projects on the go and are looking for devs with solid
skills in

• Ruby on Rails
• MySQL/PostgreSQL or equivalent RDBMS
• Strong Javascript/Frontend
• Cross platform browser experience including mobile

It would be great if you also had:

• TDD/BDD
• CoffeeScript/HAML
• Agile/Kanban work environment experience
• Attribute-based searching with something like Sphinx, Solr or
Elasticsearch
• Cloud based architectures
• An automotive/mechanical passion or industry experience

We're looking for an imediate start, but please send your details even if
you're not available right away. We're always on the lookout for the right
people.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to type this, but please no agencies.

Send your details to jobs at salesmaster.co.uk

Best regards

Jamie Buchanan - @datacatalyst
CTO