[LRUG] LRUG Refugees, Unite!

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:07:24 PDT 2013

On 15 July 2013 14:46, Buford Taylor <buford at rentify.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know the best person to contact for the venue? I wouldn't mind
> having a quick chat and seeing what their concerns are.
>

> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Rob Miller <rob at bigfish.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I believe it's a condition of the venue to use their own system, so a
>> change of system would mean a change of venue too.

Yes, it is a condition of the venue that you use their system.

Reason: All your data are belong to us.

They collect emails and phone numbers, and use these for targeted email
campaigns selling their paid courses. They are a business, after all.

Best person to contact: talks at skillsmatter.co.uk - but really, you can't
blame them for wanting to earn a living.

Fox