[LRUG] Pair programming events on Tuesday AND Wednesday

Sam Livingston-Gray geeksam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 16:05:06 PDT 2013

Sounds like great fun!  Time zone and travel preclude me from
participating in either, but I thought I'd just chime in and add that,
for those of you who prefer tmux to screen, 'wemux' makes it quite
easy to share tmux sessions between multiple users on the same host.

Wemux can be found at:  https://github.com/zolrath/wemux

And of course, there are many shiny things for remote pairing at:
http://www.pairprogramwith.me/

Cheers,
-[an entirely different] Sam