[LRUG] [JOB] - 3 Month Ruby on Rails Developer - London

Anon lrugdev anonlrugdev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 05:30:29 PDT 2013

Steve: What about loudmouth internal recruiters who represent disgusting
failing companies which have been exposed by channel4 (
http://www.channel4.com/news/fools-for-love-how-one-internet-dating-firm-dupes-clients)
and pitch their shitty job boards at every available opportunity while
offering nothing back to the list other then trying to be part of the
community by jumping in on the recruiter bashing bandwagon at every
available opportunity?