[LRUG] Best practises for jasmine-jquery testing of rails views

JB Steadman jb at pivotallabs.com
Mon Jul 22 17:39:50 PDT 2013

If you decide to try this approach, consider setting the body class using a
method exposed by your controllers, like this:

The default implementation can return "#{controller_name} #{action_name}",
while subclasses have fine-grained, situation-specific control. For
example, if there's a form error creating a new order, forcing a re-render
of the new template, you probably don't want "orders create" as the body
class, but rather "orders new". You can also easily add other classes aside
from just controller name and action name.