[LRUG] Remote Pair Programming event this Wednesday 19th 7pm

Sam Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 02:24:21 PDT 2013

Hi LRUGers,

I think some people might be interested in this remote pair programming
event we're having this coming Wednesday (19th, 7pm)

http://www.meetup.com/remotepairprogrammers/events/122930032/

It's not exclusively ruby, but my own online project is all Ruby on Rails,
so I'll be doing a lot of RoR pairing that evening.  Apologies if this is
not enough on topic ...

Actually that said I do have a couple of JavaScript projects.  Do we have a
good London JavaScript mailing list somewhere?

Anyway, do feel free to forward this to any of your programming buddies who
speak other programming languages :-)

CHEERS> SAM