[LRUG] [JOB] Got Ruby? We're hiring!

Craig Webster craig.webster at wearefriday.com
Wed Jun 26 07:43:24 PDT 2013

Hello,

Due to an increasing workload we're looking for a number of engineers to
join our team on a freelance basis to help deliver a stand-alone greenfield
administration application integrating with an existing popular public
facing site. We're building the application so our clients can perform
fairly complex workflow definition, management, publication and execution
in an easy to use and intuitive manner.

At the moment we're looking for 1x Lead and 3x Seniors and we're likely to
be looking for more people very soon. You'll be working with some of the
best frontend and backend engineers in the business to deliver for a
globally recognised financial services company.

The job specs are available on our site:
  http://www.wearefriday.com/join/lead-engineer
  http://www.wearefriday.com/join/senior-engineer

Our office is about 30 seconds from the LRUG venue, which is handy.

If you'd like to apply or if you have any questions give me a yell - or
come meet me for a chat and a coffee / beer.

Yours,
Craig
--
*Craig Webster*
 *Lead Engineer*

 We Are Friday Ltd
3rd Floor, Harella House, 90-98 Goswell Road, London EC1V 7DF
 *T:* +44 (0)203 217 7950
*D:* +44 (0)203 217 7976
*M:* +44 (0)7921 217 445

 www.wearefriday.com

This transmission is intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed and it may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you believe you received this transmission in error please notify the sender.

We Are Friday is a registered UK Limited company. Company Number 07107161. VAT registration number: 986 3177 73 Registered Address: Harella House, 90-98 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7DF.