[LRUG] Rendering maintenance pages?

Joel Chippindale joel.chippindale at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 01:14:58 PDT 2013

Thanks for your responses, however I realise I haven't been as clear as I
could have been in asking the question.

The bit that I was wondering about was finding a clean and simple way of
getting a rake task to render the maintenance page (and perhaps 500 and 404
response pages too) from erb templates to the filesystem, whilst still be
able to take advantage of asset packaging, name route helper methods etc.

J.