[LRUG] July, you're out of order!

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 03:40:28 PDT 2013

Hey all,

Our July meeting is scheduled for Monday July 8th, but Skills Matter have
an event running in the space we normally use.  They gave me a couple of

1. go upstairs, where capacity is around 70
2. have it a week later on Monday 15th.

I've gone with option 2 as I'd prefer to have it in the big room so that
people don't need to worry about getting in or not, and we don't get
uncomfortably hot because of the close confines.

So: We'll meet in July on Monday 15th.  I'm not sure yet what the details
of the meeting will be (I have some talk volunteers to chase up), but I'll
get it on Lanyrd as a placeholder and update the shared calendar shortly to
help you remember we've moved by a week.

Cheers,

Murray