[LRUG] [JOBS] GOV.UK looking for two Ruby contractors

David Heath david.heath at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk
Fri Jun 14 06:09:53 PDT 2013

Hello again El Rug,

to clarify, we are currently interested in hearing directly from ruby
developers, and not via recruitment consultants. If that changes we'll
definitely send out another message.

Also, apologies, I forgot to write [JOBS] in the title. Tsk tsk.

Cheers

David

--
Developer - Government Digital Service - Cabinet Office