[LRUG] Developer looking for projects

Klaus Hebsgaard klaus at hebsgaard.dk
Thu Jun 20 07:23:13 PDT 2013

I am at the moment available for new projects!

If you know someone who needs a developer - I'm game.

I am a developer moving from .Net to Ruby. Have done lots of Ruby in my
spare time
I am a full stack developer, but not a designer (I'm not good with CSS)
Check out my LinkedIn profile, where you can see that I worked more than
two years for ebay, and been a software developer for more than 12 years.

I'll do anything from at few days to projects for months

I live in Denmark, and will do remote work from here - skype and google
hangout will be our friends :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you :-)

Best regards

Klaus Hebsgaard