[LRUG] JOBS

Rianne Hoye rianne at resourcepartnersltd.co.uk
Wed Jun 26 06:56:37 PDT 2013

Hi, Can you please share this :)

I am  looking for RUBY/ full stack developers to teach at an intensive,
full-time, 10 week web development course in London

My Client only accepts students that they genuinely believe are capable of
switching careers and becoming entry-level web developers, so you'll be
teaching very capable and motivated people.

I am looking for  an experienced full stack Ruby on Rails developer,
familiar with Ruby, Rails, JS, CSS, HTML, HAML, SCSS, jQuery, Bootstrap,
git, Heroku and related technologies. Teaching experience would be an
advantage but good development skills are a must.

Depending on your experience and aspirations, we can offer positions of a
teacher responsible for a specific class or a teaching assistant helping our
teachers.

Contract and perm positions available

Day rate £350- £370

Perm- £60,000- £70,000 plus benefits including shares

For further details please email  <mailto:rianne at resourcepartnersltd.co.uk>
rianne at resourcepartnersltd.co.uk to discuss

Thank you

Rianne Hoye

Senior Consultant

Direct: 0208 506 6449

 <http://www.resourcepartnersltd.co.uk/>

15 The Broadway.Woodford Green.London. IG8 0HL .   P. 0208 506 6448   F.
0208 506 6448

Resource Partners Ltd  are registered in England and Wales Registered
Number. 07313648

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments.