[LRUG] Rails Developer needed in Oxfordshire

Robin Mayfield rjjm at rjjm.net
Tue Mar 5 12:04:38 PST 2013

Hi LRUG,

Long shot, but thought I'd post it to LRUG: I'm looking for another Rails
developer to join me in our Oxfordshire based company.

The interactive agency I work for is based about 10 miles outside Oxford
along the A420 towards Swindon.

We have several greenfield products and I need another rails developer to
join me taking existing products to the next stage and develop another
couple from scratch. Our clients include BMW, Nationwide and other
blue-chips.

It's a great company to work for and I love not having to travel into the
big smoke any more. Lots of fresh air and cake!

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Robin

Robin Mayfield