[LRUG] [JOBS] Forward Labs is hiring Ruby devs in London

Hemal Kuntawala hemal.kuntawala at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 00:42:41 PDT 2013

Morning lrug,

We (Forward Labs <http://www.forwardlabs.co.uk>) are hiring Ruby devs and
we'd like to hire smart chaps from the lrug community.

*What is Forward Labs?*
We put entrepreneurs and developers together and use lean startup
techniques to test and create new businesses. We've got businesses in
various stages and we're looking for full-stack Ruby devs to help them
reach their potential. We're based in
Camden<http://www.flickr.com/photos/forwardcareers/sets/72157625905033998/>
.

*(What we are not)*
(We’re not a VC, incubator or accelerator; we invest in people, not their
ideas. Everyone we hire tries multiple ideas through building, measuring
and learning).*

What we're looking for*
Do you...
- have a track record of making amazing things happen on the front and
back-end of a web stack
- use open-source languages, frameworks and tools like Ruby (Rails), JS
(Node, Backbone)
- know your active record from your ActiveRecord
- contribute to open-source projects
- have a side project that you're really, really proud of
- believe in XP, Agile techniques and lean startup principles for getting
things done?

If so we'd love to hear from you. You can apply via the form on our
site<http://www.forwardlabs.co.uk/careers/developer>,
or reply and say hello. Feel free to ask any questions you might have too,
maybe we can grab a coffee/cocktail.*

*No recruiters please.*
*
Thanks for reading :)