[LRUG] lrug at qcon tonight at 6:30

JB Steadman jb at pivotallabs.com
Thu Mar 7 07:40:52 PST 2013

QCon confirmed they'll let people in without hassle even if they haven't
signed up. So, come on down.

Post-event drinks will be at the Blue Boar:

http://goo.gl/maps/JRspl.

They're going to reserve a little space for us. I like to think I won't be
drinking red wine alone while torrenting music, but it wouldn't be the
first time.

--
JB Steadman
Pivotal Labs - London