[LRUG] [JOBS]

Ben Bidwell ben at prowd.com
Mon Mar 11 01:18:10 PDT 2013

Morning everyone,

Prowd are looking for a lead developer / CTO who is passionate about
technology and has great experience working with and leading technical
teams. The role would include taking responsibility for leading the
development and maintenance of our (Ruby on Rails) web application as well
as our mobile apps, and building the right team around the product and
technology as we continue to grow. Up until this point we have been
out-sourcing the development work to a team who have successfully built the
back end. We are now looking for an in-house technical team to improve and
extend the platform, and ensure we progress towards our business goals.

**

Prowd.com allows sports clubs to issue their members with digital badges
rewarding sporting participation and achievement. Having secured a large
second round of funding from one of Europe’s largest and most respected
tech funds and having launched an initial version of our platform earlier
this year, we are very well positioned and ready to move the business
forward very quickly.

This opening is a great opportunity for someone to join us at an extremely
exciting time. We are a young, vibrant and rapidly expanding company
looking for an ambitious developer with significant experience. You will be
working alongside a motivated, highly skilled and very well connected team
in a sociable collaborative environment.

The following required skills are fundamental:

- Good general programming skills

- Great knowledge of Ruby on Rails

- Ability to work with and design RESTful APIs

- Good knowledge of JavaScript, CoffeeScript, jQuery – knowledge of HTML
and CSS

- GIT version control

- Great communication skills

           + It would be great if you have: