[LRUG] Reading a "large" spreadsheet

David Burrows david at designsuperbuild.com
Fri Mar 15 07:23:33 PDT 2013

Ok, if you need  to stay in XML land then I think the SAX parser is the
best idea, but you'll still need to do a bit of eyeballing of what's being
output to ensure your not just getting rid of nodes that are useful but
empty.

Other option is to use OpenOffice's command line converter to convert to
CSV on the server - unoconv http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/unoconv/

--
David Burrows
079 1234 2125