[LRUG] [JOBS] recommendations for good web dev for tiny piece of work?

Adam Spiers lrug at adamspiers.org
Sat Mar 16 08:00:59 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Apologies for the slightly off-topic nature of this mail, but despite
regularly hacking Rails, as a long-term employee I'm hopelessly out of
touch with the freelance world and have zero contacts who are
competent web designers - I figured the average LRUGger would
have plenty of recommendations ...

A friend of mine needs a tiny piece of work doing on a simple website,
involving probably no more than 2 hours messing with HTML, Javascript
(MooTools unfortunately), maybe 10 minutes in GIMP, and a smidgen of
<whisper>PHP</whisper>.  I could do it myself but don't really have
the time or interest so would much prefer to find someone good who I
can refer similar work to in the future.  Any suggestions much
appreciated, including reprimands for not posting to a more suitable
list the existence of which I am currently unaware!

Cheers,
Adam