[LRUG] [Jobs] Midweight Ruby Developer 3 month initial Contract, Central London

Neil Horne Neil.Horne at consolpartners.com
Thu Mar 21 09:11:55 PDT 2013

Good afternoon,

*Sorry to all those to who this email is irrelevant, please just ignore*

I am currently looking for a Ruby developer for an initial 3 month contract in central London.

I have a rather general spec for the role (apologies) which is the following:

Mid range Ruby or Java developer with 2-3 years solid experience of web application development in Ruby and ideally a background in Java.

·         Solid programming experience in Ruby

·         Development patterns and practices

·         Some web experience - HTML, CSS, Javascript (not essential, Ruby/Java the key skills)

·         Continuous integration/deployment, TDD/BDD

·         Some Linux Knowledge

The company is a financial advisory client who provide free financial advice to the public and they are currently working on a project where they are in serious need of some extra hands on deck as they recently lost 2 of their developers.

I can pay up to £450 a day for a senior candidate, and around £400 a day for a midweight dev.

If you are currently available, or will be becoming available over the next 3-4 weeks then forward me your up to date CV for immediate feedback.

Best Regards,

Neil Horne
ConSol Partners

[cid:image001.png at 01CE2649.963CFB10]<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/neil-horne/55/b7b/9b7>

4th Floor, 35 New Broad Street, London EC2M 1NH
DD: +44 (0) 203 2077 972
Tel: +44 (0) 203 2077 999
W: www.consolpartners.com

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE2649.963CFB10]      [cid:image003.jpg at 01CE2649.963CFB10]           [cid:image004.jpg at 01CE2649.963CFB10]        [cid:image005.jpg at 01CE2649.963CFB10]      [cid:image006.jpg at 01CE2649.963CFB10]    [cid:image007.jpg at 01CE2649.963CFB10]

Terms and Conditions - Our Terms and Conditions of Business (Terms) can be found via the following URL;s 1. TOB Permanent Placement<http://www.consolpartners.com/cp-permanent-tobs.pdf>  2. TOB UK Contract Services<http://www.consolpartners.com/cp-uk-tobs.pdf>  3. TOB International Contract Services<http://www.consolpartners.com/cp-international-tobs.pdf>.  All candidates introduced are made on the basis of these terms. We request that you sign these Terms where indicated, however if these Terms are unsigned and you (the client) request a ConSol employee to source a candidate for you and/or you have received information which identifies a candidate, or you have engaged with a ConSol candidate by making any form of contact such as preliminary conversations / interviews (whether face to face or via telephone) which leads to an engagement of the aforementioned candidate, you agree to be bound by these terms and will adhere to them at all times. If anything contained in the Terms is unclear please contact a representative of ConSol.