[LRUG] [JOBS] To all exceptional Ruby developers

Gerhard Lazu gerhard at lazu.co.uk
Wed May 1 02:33:00 PDT 2013

To all exceptional Ruby developers

We are behind howareyou.com <https://en-gb.howareyou.com/>, an online
personal health record completely free to all NHS patients.

We are committed to building the best clinical API<https://api.howareyou.com/>,
highly available and secure. Our API is a collection of services
distributed across multiple infrastructures (including AWS).

The right candidate will be interested in:

   - RESTful APIs - including the hypermedia component
   - non-web Ruby services - we're big on EBI (Entity-Boundary-Interactor)
   - non-Rails apps - we are slowly phasing out Rails
   - client-side apps - our newest apps are all Angular.js talking to APIs
   - Service Oriented Architecture
   - hybrid infrastructure
   - Redis and Riak - masterless clusters is where we're heading

You will be working alongside the best in their field from Google Campus,
less than 5 minutes walking distance from Old Street station.

For the best contractors, we are willing to pay £450 per day. All
candidates are encouraged to get in touch with us on
jobs at howareyou.com<jobs.lrug at howareyou.com?Subject=Exceptional.Ruby.Developer>

Company overview <http://cambridgehealthcare.com/>
<https://gist.github.com/gerhard/58094c563e6f7c959123#note-to-recruiters>
Note to recruiters

If we wanted a recruiter, you would have heard from us. We know who you
are, we have a good memory, thank you.

No matter how good you think your candidate is, please resist the urge of
e-mailing or getting in touch.

Our blacklist of recruiters is growing every week, going against our
express wish of not being contacted will guarantee you a spot on that list.