[LRUG] Local open source projects

Agustin Viñao agustinvinao at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:44:23 PDT 2013

Hi to all, Im from Argentina, and I will be in London next July for 6 month
with a student VISA, and I want to know the local ruby community.

One thing I was thinking to know better the local devs community it was to
collaborate one a good local open source project.

Anyone knows good local open source project to collaborate? or project
where someone of the local ruby community is collaborating?

I've working with rruby/rails since 2008. You can know about me in
linkedin.

Thanks

Agustin Viñao

*Paradox*: Life is a mystery. Don't waste time trying to figure it out. / *
Humor*: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength
beyond all measure. / *Change*: Know that nothing stays the same.
Web Developer - Ruby - Ruby On Rails - T.D.D.

m: agustinvinao at gmail.com
g+: http://profiles.google.com/agustinvinao
l: http://ar.linkedin.com/in/agustinvinao
t: http://twitter.com/agustinvinao