[LRUG] Fwd: ADVICE

Steve Buckley steve at hackerjobs.co
Fri May 24 03:11:54 PDT 2013

Hey Rob

I'll try and simplify it for you.

There are two primary factors at play:
1. The extortionate costs in exchange for a poor service.
2. The deceptive and underhanded tactics practiced by the majority of
recruiters in the agency industry.

If you want to explore those two points in a bit more detail then I suggest
you read one of my older blog posts "All that's wrong with the Recruitment
industry" -
http://hackerjobs.co.uk/blog/2012/6/15/all-that-is-wrong-with-the-recruitment-industry

- Steve