[LRUG] ADVICE

Vish Vishvanath vish.vishvanath at gmail.com
Fri May 24 08:58:23 PDT 2013

I replied to Rob privately earlier, but this is getting quite entertaining.

Here's a few more from me, regarding general incompetence.

1. Don't email me about a job that I'M RECRUITING FOR! Yes, I know that "your system" does a "global search" and I don't care. WTH?

2. Don't do it AGAIN. FFS.

3. Don't argue with me when I tell you that I don't want to see seven page CVs. No, they are not "the norm these days". WTF.

4. Don't send me another seven-page CV after we've had this conversation.

From QDB: "i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet"

vv