[LRUG] Understanding Computation Book Group?

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Tue May 28 02:22:17 PDT 2013

The problem (challenge?) with the SICP book club was that it was run
*every* week and if you missed one then you were stuffed. A chapter
every single week is a bit too much for people with a full-time job
and a bunch of other commitments. A more flexible/longer-term solution
would probably have been more successful.

Fox