[LRUG] [JOBS] Permanent Developer - Online betting company based nr. Farringdon - £40k - £50k

Rob Beattie RBeattie at recruit360.co.uk
Tue May 28 08:04:25 PDT 2013

Afternoon all,

I hope you enjoyed the break!

Judging from your response on Friday, I'm not sure what sort of response I'll get to this, but thought I'd post anyway.

I've had a new role come through this afternoon.  It's a permanent role working for an online betting company based near Farringdon.

We're looking for experience with the following:

 *   Ruby on Rails
 *   MySQL
 *   Git
 *   Rspec
 *   Gems
 *   TDD, Agile
Experience of building high transactional websites and knowledge of betting or trading systems is highly desirable.
The role is paying up to £50k and there might be an opportunity for a contract resource.
Feel free to contact me if you have any queries.
Regards,
Rob
Tel - 08450 310 360
Direct line - +44 (0) 117 906 0146