[LRUG] ADVICE

Stephen Best bestie at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:33:30 PDT 2013

Anyone who would like to use or work for an ETHICAL dating site should
check out tastebuds.fm

* They abstain from such practices as fake profiles and messages.
* Their sizeable user base has been grown entirely by themselves, rather
than seeded from a purchased database.
* The founders are both techies / rubyists and super-nice guys.
* Bonus points if you like music as they can match you up with others with
similar tastes.

Bestie.