[LRUG] ADVICE

Anon lrugdev anonlrugdev at gmail.com
Wed May 29 03:55:21 PDT 2013

Steve,

I am a single father who signed up via a Global Personals affiliate site a
couple of years back. Over the course of approximately 9 months I entered
into long term communication with two women who made excuses not to meet up
and both abruptly disappeared at exactly the same time.

When I was made privy to the piece that CH4 had done on you I literally
felt sick. I had shared very personal details with these corporate avatars
and they had given me months of false hope. I felt exploited and utterly
humiliated.  Had it been anything else I would have been very vocal and
public on the matter but due to the immensely embarrassing nature of the
incident I have been forced to privately bare the humiliation without
recompense.

I really don't care how you attempt to spin things for Global Personals,
from my experience any company which in the past has engaged in such levels
of moral corruption is unlikely to have changed, especially given that it
took exposure by mainstream media to get you to stop such depraved
practices rather then amending morally indefensible actions on your own
volition.

Anon.