[LRUG] [Job] Devops Engineer role at Lonely Planet

Amanda Skipper Amanda.Skipper at lonelyplanet.com
Wed May 1 02:56:58 PDT 2013

Hi All,

If any of you have a Devops background and would be interested in joining our awesome team here at Lonely Planet in London I'd be keen to hear from you. We're looking for someone who will bring fresh enthusiasm and insight to our Devops team as we work on exciting new projects and challenges. All the info can be found here<http://www.lonelyplanet.com/jobs/work-in-london/devops-engineer/> but if you have any questions feel free to contact me direct (unless you are a recruiter, in which case please don't contact me).

We're looking for someone on either a 6-12 month FTC (potential to extend/go perm) or perm basis, sorry but we're not looking for a freelancer for this role.

Cheers
Amanda

Amanda Skipper, Recruitment Manager

Lonely Planet, Media Centre MC2 C4, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ

T: +44 (0)20 8433 2848

E: amanda.skipper at lonelyplanet.com<mailto:amanda.skipper at lonelyplanet.com>

www.lonelyplanet.com

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete it. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.