[LRUG] [JOBS] To all exceptional Ruby developers

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Wed May 1 03:41:25 PDT 2013

Hi Gerhard,

Would love to work with you but no availability for the foreseeable future.
In the meantime, I remember seeing howareyou.com in one of your talks and
being somewhat terrified that patient data was going to be stored anywhere
near port 80. A few questions:

1. Do you have a responsible disclosure policy? I had a look here and
couldn't find any mention of one: https://en-gb.howareyou.com/secure-data
2. Do you mind if I (and security researchers in general) take a crack at
your web app? I will probably skip the usual suspects (XSS, CSRF, SQLi) and
proceed straight to my favourites (authentication, access control etc).

To anyone else on the list interested, time allowing, I'd be happy to try
and break your website too.

Cheers,

Ali, http://happybearsoftware.com