[LRUG] [jobs] Government Digital Services, Ministry of Justice & Money Advice Service

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Mon May 13 02:45:36 PDT 2013

Hello Lruggers,

I'll be popping along again tonight to catch the talks and hang out in
the bar afterwards if anyone wants to say hi.

I wanted to update on a bunch of ruby teams we're currently filling:

CONTRACT ~£400 a day:

* Ministry of Justice, 6 months with likely extension, building the
next gen of gov digital services, Victoria based
http://digital.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/2013/01/31/mojs-digital-services-division-needs-you/

* Government Digital Services, 6 months as above, Holborn based
http://digital.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/working-for-gds/

PERM:

* Money Advice Service, 2 mid level (46k) and 2 senior (£57k) ruby
devs being sought to complete the new team. Gov funded body helping
folks use their money smarter. Full specs here:
Senior http://www.team-prime.com/jobs/senior-ruby-developer/
Mid http://www.team-prime.com/jobs/ruby-developer/

Happy to chew the fat about them tonight if you're interested. Or
about pretty much anything else if you're not.

Thayer Prime
CEO & Founder
Team Prime Ltd
http://www.team-prime.com