[LRUG] [JOBS] Exciting opportunity with early stage startup

Antoine Asselin antoine at upmailsolutions.com
Mon May 20 12:14:36 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

We’re looking for a Ruby on Rails freelancer interested to work a few days
a week on a very early stage startup in the Sales and Marketing sector.

In a few words, UpMail –
upmailsolutions.com<http://www.upmailproject.com/?utm_source=lrug&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dev>is
a web application design for companies to support their sales team to
send one to one emails (ie. not for mass mailing). The application allows
marketing departments to upload email templates and digital content on a
platform for sales team to create and send personalised emails in a
controlled designed environment. UpMail's main advantages are productivity
improvements for users and brand awareness for organisations.

We’re already working with a few companies in the Tourism and Marketing
industries with a version in “private beta”. UpMail is currently deployed
on Heroku and source control is done using GitHub.

We would like to hire a RoR developer who can quickly perform various types
of tasks to improve the application in response to the feedback we receive
from users.

Ideally we would like to find someone with a broad knowledge in web
development and Ruby on Rails available approximately 2 days a week for an
undefined period. Experience with SaaS product developement and/or HTML
code for email is a plus.

Since the project is such in early stages, if you are the right candidate
this position has the opportunity to grow into a CTO role.

Candidate would preferably be based in London, but not mandatory.

If interested or for more details, please send me an email:
antoine at upmailsolutions.com. No agencies please.

Thank you,

Antoine Asselin
UpMail