[LRUG] Where would you look for a job or next hire?

Sam Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:39:30 PDT 2013

I like the policy, however the very last line in the terms & fees
doesn't seem to scan grammatically ...

"If the candidate leaves within 12 working weeks of the introduction
(for any reason, including dismissal), you will refund was 8.3% for each
week the candidate "

or am I just being dense ...?

CHEERS> SAM

Technical blog: http://linklens.blogspot.com