[LRUG] [JOBS] short-term freelance work for the London Cycling Campaign

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Tue May 28 05:38:40 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Would anyone on here be interested in taking on a short freelance gig
for my friends at the LCC? I've been doing some work for them on and
off over the last few years, but they've got a couple of things
planned over the next couple of months that I'm unable to help with
due to work for other clients. Most presingly, they're currently
working on some improvements to their cycling events directory
(http://lcc.org.uk/events) with a UX person, and need a developer to
help out.

The site's all in Rails 3, deployed on apache/passenger/centos with
postgresql and a little memcache, and, while it was developed in a bit
of a rush about three years ago, I've been spending some time recently
improving the test coverage (with cucumber and rspec), refactoring,
and generally de-legacy--ifying it, so it ought to be a fairly
pleasant project to work on.

If you're interested, send your details over to me and I'll put you in touch!

Cheers,

Tim