[LRUG] Understanding Computation Book Group?

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Wed May 29 02:18:31 PDT 2013

Thanks everyone for responding via the Doodle so far. It's looking like Tuesday 4th is a clear winner, so let's settle on that date. If you can't make it please don't worry, as I'm sure you'll be able to make it to the next one.

So, here's a Lanyrd listing with the location and time details: http://lanyrd.com/2013/compbookclub/

My suggestion for this first one is that everyone tries to read chapter 2 (this first chapter is the Ruby intro), and then we can see where things go after that.

6:30pm at GFR HQ (address etc is on the Lanyrd). If you're kind enough to indicate attendance, I might even try to arrange a couple of beers.

- James