[LRUG] Statesman

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 04:27:03 PDT 2013

On 1 November 2013 10:40, Tom Stuart <tom at codon.com> wrote:

> On 1 Nov 2013, at 09:10, Andrew Appleton wrote:
> > I was wondering if there's any interest in a quick introduction talk?
>
> FWIW, someone proposed a Ruby Manor talk on a similar subject (
> http://vestibule.rubymanor.org/proposals/10), so the feedback on that
> proposal may be relevant.

That talk proposal became this talk at LRUG back in June:
http://lanyrd.com/2013/lrug-june/schrhp/. This is not to say that we can't
have another State Machine talk, more that you can review that talk and
maybe even suggest people watch it before coming to yours so you don't need
to spend time talking about the basics of state-machines and why it might
be worth replacing the existing "state of the art".