[LRUG] [COURSE] Security Workshop in January

Michael Baldry michael at brightbits.co.uk
Tue Nov 12 12:02:22 PST 2013

I attended the course on Friday last week and I can say it was very well
prepared and very good to see some of the exploitation techniques we have
all heard about being put in to practice. I can't say I learnt anything new
though, but either way it was good and interesting.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Najaf Ali <ali at happybearsoftware.com>wrote:

> Dearest London Rubyists,
>
> *Tickets are now on sale for my next security workshop in January*. Sales
> page here <http://happybearsoftware.com/security-workshop>, or if you
> just want to buy tickets here's the page on eventbrite<http://rails-security-workshop-january-2014.eventbrite.co.uk>
> .
>
> If you don't already know, the workshop has you discovering and exploiting
> security vulnerabilities in insecure Rails applications. I ran the last one
> on Friday and received good feedback from the attendees, though I have a
> lot of ideas for making the next one better now that I've run it a couple
> of times. Details:
>
> Time: 10:00 to 18:00 on Friday 17th January 2014
> Location: Hoxton Hotel, near Old Street underground station
> Price: £400 per head, max 16 attendees
>
> I also run the workshop in-house at the same rate as the public workshop,
> but having me come in to do a twenty minute presentation on security
> fundamentals for your team is free. Please take me up on this!
>
>  If you have any questions about it then feel free to drop me a line at
> this email address.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Najaf Ali, http://happybearsoftware.com

Michael

www.brightbits.co.uk

Company number: 08133555
Registered in England
Registered office: 22 Finwell Road, Rainham, Kent, ME8 7PY